Infrastructure Engineer (Office 365)
An Infrastructure Support Engineer is required for a 12 month fixed term contract with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London paying up to £40,118.55.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As a Infrastructure Support Engineer with BTP you will form part of programme team implementing Office 365 services across the Force, offering specialist support and advice in regards to the transformation of infrastructure services.
Key activities include:
- To be a technical lead during the delivery of Office 365 services.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues and offer specialist infrastructure guidance.
- To support the Force in order to realise the benefits of Office 365 services.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of delivering Office 365 services
- Experience of using core infrastructure products
- Office 365 working knowledge
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £40,118.55 (£32,622.55 base + £2,570 London Allowance + a SFIA supplement of up to £4,926 depending on skills and experience)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.