Force Insight Analyst
A Force Insight Analyst is required for a permanent contract role paying up to £29,735.46 & £2,570 London Allowance per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in British Transport Police, FHQ, Camden London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Force Insight Analyst with BTP you will at as an analytical and research expert, identifying exceptions, preparing and managing the delivery of high quality products and research, leading BTP’s commitment to evidence-based policing in accordance with BTP’s strategic objectives and performance pillars
As Force Insight Analyst you will be required to:
- Manage both qualitative and quantitative analytical work alone, as part of a team or in conjunction with other departments.Undertakes analytical activities and delivers analysis outputs, in accordance with customer needs.
- Provide support to the Analytical Insight and Statistics Manager and Head of Analytics in the delivery of a programme of analysis and research development aimed at informing improvements to BTP's operating model and service delivery.
- Assist in Identifying good practice nationally and internationally, ensuring continual improvement
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Force Insight Analyst will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Experience of producing complex reports, both alone and as part of a wider teamThe ability to liaise with internal and external contacts to establish and develop a two-way exchange of information and data
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical and research skills
- Proven problem solving and creative thinking skills, with the ability to think outside the box and come up with new and innovative solutions to problems.
If you are interested in applying to this Force Insight Analyst role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £29,735.46 & £2,570 London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (12 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.