IT Service Delivery Manager
A Service Delivery Manager is required for a permanent role paying up to £60,165.53 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Service Delivery Manager with BTP you will proactively engage with the business on new technology trends and initiatives.
Key activities include:
- Management of all Service Operation activities
- Input to Service Architecture, Design, Transition and Change
- Service Reporting & Reviews
- Build key partnerships between the Technology Department and the rest of the BTP service portfolio.
- Identifying and implementing change for Continual Service Improvement
Key requirements include:
- Professional qualifications or significant business experience in IT Service Management, including ITIL certifications.
- Experience in business relationship and supplier relationship management.
- In-depth experience of service management environments
- Experience in service level agreement definition
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £60,165.53 (£48,178.53 + £2,520 London Allowance + a SFIA supplement of up to £9,467)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.