Digital Programme Manager
A Digital Programme Manager is required for a 12 month fixed term role paying up to £72,526.70 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Digital Programme Manager with BTP you will form part of the Digital Policing Programme Team delivering digital change across the Force.
Key activities include:
- Ownership of the one of the change programmes that make up the overall Digital Portfolio from an IT perspective.
- Oversee the review of programme costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, programme resources, interdependencies and programme risk.
- Oversee project managers delivering the individual change projects within your programme of projects.
- Ensure that the Digital Transformation Portfolio Leads are kept fully briefed around the status of your programme.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of delivering digital and technology transformation, or major technology projects/programmes.
- Extensive experience of contributing to the development of short, medium and long term digital strategies.
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders to ensure that they are fully engaged and their requirements factored into the delivery of your programme.
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £72,526.70 (inclusive of £2,520 London Allowance and a SFIA supplement of up to £13,905)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.