Senior Designer (Studio Manager)
A Senior Designer (Studio Manager) is required for a permanent role paying £33,940.92 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, Central London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. Our Campaigns and Marketing team offer a specialist multi-channeled approach to the national police force’s proactive communications. The team is responsible for designing and producing BTP’s digital and print content, which not only save lives but also tackle some of society’s biggest issues. From preventing suicide to countering terrorism and reducing violent or sexual assaults.
As Senior Designer (Studio Manager) you will be required to:
- Represent the Corporate Communication department as a creative expert and supporting the wider organisation in its strategic objectives
- Develop and produce creative content for both traditional and digital media channels – sometimes in a fast paced, reactive manner.
- Manage multiple design projects spanning from national and regional campaigns, whilst also ensuring our brand guidelines are met when working in partnerships.
- Oversee any collateral featuring our logo and managing any instances of misuse that may impact our organisation’s reputation
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Senior Designer (Studio Manager) will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Management experience within a design agency/in-house team with a broad scope of work (including managing designers and agencies).
- Exceptional traditional and digital design, copywriting and videography/photography skills.
- The ability to influence, persuade and negotiate, demonstrating gravitas and establishing credibility when giving advice and guidance at all levels of the organisation.
- High degree of digital literacy inclusive of digital and social media content, video production and creating animations.
If you are interested in applying to this Senior Designer (Studio Manager) role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £33,940.92 (inclusive of £2,700.10 London Weighting)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle-to-work and season ticket loan as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.