A Programme Manager is required on a permanent contract paying £47,233.86 plus £2520 London Allowance with British Transport Police (BTP) based at our Force Headquarters in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. The Programme Manager is responsible for delivering intended programme outcomes and benefits
As a Programme Manager you will be required to:
- Manage the programme budget on behalf of the SRO monitoring the expenditure and costs against delivery and realise benefits.
- Be responsible for regularly capturing on-going benefits realised from projects and ensure that benefits are tracked as efficiencies and/or savings are delivered.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Programme Manager will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Champion and implement effective programme delivery, supporting the BTP vision and strategic plan
- Lead the programme, including set-up, management and delivery, ensuring that the programme delivers and meets all mandated processes, standards and reporting requirements
- Identify, manage and resolve risks, track and manage costs and benefits, provide reports as required, and ensure all outputs meet professional standards set by the portfolio office
- Manage programme team resources, ensuring they are tasked effectively to deliver programme outcomes
If you are interested in applying to the Programme Manager role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary £47,233.86 plus £2520 London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.