IT Project Manager (Digital Transformation)
An IT Project Manager is required for a 12 month fixed term role paying up to £43,089.34 per anum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Technical Project Manager with BTP you will form part of the Digital Policing Programme Team delivering digital change across the Force.
Key activities include:
- Projects manage and deliver key components of the digital transformation programme
- Proactively capture business and technical requirements
- Work with key stakeholders to define business cases and implementation plans
- Ensure that Programme Boards and the Corporate Programme Management Office are updated on the status and progress of your projects
Key requirements include:
- Experience of using a range of project methodologies including Prince 2.
- Experience of delivering digital/technology transformation projects or other larger scale IT projects
- Experience of delivering project top scale and budget
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Total salary package of up to £43,089.34 (£37,956.34 + £2,520 London Allowance + a SFIA supplement of up to £2,613)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.