Reward Co-ordinator (FTC)
We are looking to recruit a Reward Co-ordinator on a Fixed Term Contract (ending March 2020). The salary for this role is £18,900.24 per annum based on a 30 hour per week contract and will be based at our HR Business Centre in Birmingham City Centre.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As Reward Co-ordinator you will provide complete reward co-ordination (pay, pensions and benefits), research and analytical support and be first point of contact for the Pay and Benefits team in order to prioritise and co-ordinate all queries.
As Reward Coordinator you will be required to:
- Carry out initial research and analysis to feed into Reward Advisors/ Pay and Benefits Manager to inform options and recommendations on all Pay and Benefit Matters to senior management
- Support the Pay and Benefits team on the development and implementation of new processes, policies and systems
- Support generalist and specialist HR activity
Please refer to the attached job description for further details.
The successful candidate will be required to evidence the following skills/experience:
- Will have demonstrable experience with a Reward department and demonstrable HR Clerical/ administrative experience
- Will have strong analytical skills with good experience of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information.
- Will have experience of reviewing, implementing and maintaining efficient systems and processes
- Will have demonstrable experience in working with a variety of relevant IT systems and databases
If you are interested in applying to this role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary £18,900.24 per annum
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared.at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to stage 2 formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.