IT Project Manager
An IT Project Manager is required for a permanent role with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As a IT Project Manager with BTP you deliver a range of IT related projects. Initial activities include:
- Management of the scoping and deployment Office 365 capabilities across BTP, providing officers with modern software solutions to complement their end user devices.
- The transition of the forces website to a new modern platform and application.
Deliver project updates and outputs in related meetings
Manage project streams as required within the programme
Acquire and utilise the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- To work as part of the wider Programme Team to support core change projects.
Key requirements include:
- Extensive experience of planning and leading medium to large sized technology projects.
- Good knowledge of the PRINCE Project Management methodology or a recognised equivalent.
- Experience of delivering estates and accommodation related IT projects
- Experience of deployment of Office 365 and working with cloud based technologies
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £42,345.10 (£37,212.10 + £2,520 London Allowance + a SFIA supplement of up to £2,613 depending on skills and experience)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
This opportunity is closed to applications.