Service Delivery Administrator/ Receptionist
A Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist is required on an 18 month Fixed Term contract paying £19,274.22 plus £2520 London Allowance with British Transport Police (BTP) based in London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As a Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist with BTP you will support the delivery of an efficient, effective facilities support service to staff throughout BTP in relation to Finance & Corporate Services issues, as detailed in the Finance & Corporate Services Department Service Level Agreement. The Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist will be based at our training centre which is open Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm and this role will primarily cover the early shift which is 7am to 3pm.
As a Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist you will be required to:
- Assist in the day to day control, management and monitoring of the of premises budget, and the procurement and contract management for facilities purchases, in relation to paper, stationery, furniture, services, maintenance of the buildings and all soft FM areas.
- Assist in the maintenance of day to day contact with premises users for any facilities related issues.
- Assist in the management of all building maintenance, access control, M&E and HVAC Contractors. Responsible for managing, arranging and co-ordinating the maintenance work requested with the contractors and suppliers.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Self starter, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure, produce high quality work, and exercise both initiative and discretion
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment. Owning and prioiritising workload to deliver a high level of performance and accuracy is met and maintained
- Highly effective customer service skills
- Good IT skills
If you are interested in applying to this Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary £19,274.22 plus £2520 London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.