Digital & Hydra Training Manager
A Digital & Hydra Training Manager is required on a permanent contract paying £37,212.10 plus £2520 London Allowance if applicable with British Transport Police (BTP) based in the Hydra Suite in London or Liverpool.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As a Digital & Hydra Training Manager with BTP you will support BTP’s on-going development of its Digital Policing capabilities such as Niche, Control works, mobile devices and Body Worn Video and the associated policing processes through engagement with Divisions and operational users throughout the force along with working with the Learning and Development centre in creating training packages and materials.
As a Digital & Hydra Training Manager you will be required to:
• Direct and manage the Hydra team nationally to ensure that they achieve work plans and personal objectives. To consistently monitor the delivery of learning within Hydra nationally to achieve the required delegate levels of knowledge, skills, and behaviours and where necessary to identify and influence delegates to ensure they achieve agreed force learning outcomes.
• Responsible for providing divisional operational input on the development of change proposals on digital policing systems, working with systems analysts to develop understanding.
• Responsible for ensuring comprehensive training delivery for Digital systems across the force including input into new recruit training.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description.
The successful a Digital & Hydra Training Manager will be required to evidence the following skills:
• PTTLS or Nationally recognised min level 3 Training Qualification
• Experience in managing a team of resources in conducting user research and delivering training course across a large or medium sized enterprise
• Experience in planning change delivery, including resource planning and risk/issue management
If you are interested in applying to this Digital & Hydra Training Manager role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
• Salary up to £37,212.10 plus £2520 London Allowance if applicable
• 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Final salary pension
• Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.