A Recruitment Administrator is required on a 18 month Fixed Term Contract role paying £20,117.79 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Birmingham.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As Recruitment Administrator with BTP you will provide professional, efficient, proactive and comprehensive administrative support to the Recruitment team, providing contracts and other post offer information to successful applicants and carrying out general office duties.
As Recruitment Administrator you will be required to:
- Provide a full administrative service to include email, data entry, creating and maintaining files and databases and any other reasonable tasks as required
- To work closely with the Recruitment Advisor on a particular portfolio and provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders involved
- Complete pre-employment checks and onboarding for new joiners to BTP along with the advice and support they may require
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Recruitment Administrator will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Previous experience of delivering excellent administrative support
- Excellent proficiency with computer use including but not limited to MS Office suite
- Demonstrable experience of working in a demanding and fast-paced environment
If you are interested in applying to this Recruitment Administrator role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Annual salary £20,117.79 per annum
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discount
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.