A Digital Trainer is required for a permanent role paying £29,735.45 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Liverpool.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Digital Trainer with BTP you will design and develop training packages and support material for our digital systems for both existing and future capabilities.
Key activities include:
- Deliver training on our digital solutions to users across the force
- Assist in the creation of new proposals to existing or new systems
- Maintain digital systems training courses and material, ensuring they are current, up to date and fit for purpose
Key requirements include:
- Training design qualification or experience
- Qualification in User Research or relevant experience
- Experience in identifying training needs and designing training courses
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary of £29,735.45
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.