Central Ticket Office Coordinator - Part Time
A Central Ticket Office Coordinator is required for a Permanent Part Time contract role paying role paying £11,601.29 plus £1,597.57 London Allowance with British Transport Police (BTP) based in London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As a Central Ticket Office Coordinator with BTP you will be responsible for the administration of Penalty Notices for Disorder (PND) tickets, Drugs Warnings and Fixed Penalty Notices (FPN), Ofcom and Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) claims through PentiP.
To provide professional, well-organised and comprehensive administrative support, carrying out general office duties including logging and distributing of post, booking travel and accommodation, ad hoc minute taking and typing
To provide a professional and efficient reception service, acting as first point of call for internal and external visitors and callers.
As a Central Ticket Office Coordinator you will be required to:
- Provide a full administrative service to include photocopying, maintaining stationery and office supplies, notices and distribution lists, dissemination of all mail correspondence and providing reception cover, booking hotel accommodation and travel for all staff within the Justice Department.
- Receive, acknowledge and reply to telephone calls and internal and external correspondence and documents in a professional and timely manner and redirect as necessary.
- Administration assistance to the Witness and Case Records Officers, inclusive of filing and weeding of files, obtaining court dates for Postal Requisitions, and completing witness expense forms.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description.
The successful Central Ticket Office Coordinator will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Proven administrative experience with demonstrable organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Proven experience in a team environment and within a customer service role.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in applying to this Central Ticket Office Coordinator role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary £11,601.29 plus £1,597.57 London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (12 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.