Event -- Police Officer Application and Assessment Centre Workshop - 18th June 2016
Police Officer Application and Assessment Centre Workshop
British Transport Police understand that it's only natural and indeed sensible to want to prepare for the recruitment process to be a Police Officer with us. To support you through both your application and subsequent assessment centre we would like to invite you to a workshop on Saturday 18th June 2016.
The workshop will be held at The Axis, 10 Holliday St, Birmingham, B1 1TF between 9:30AM to 3:30PM.
The day will include:
- Eligibility criteria for applications
- Coaching through the Competency Based Questions at application stage
- Assessment centre preparation
- Question and answer session for candidates
- Practice sessions to complete the ability tests
- A one-to-one mock interview
- Meet the recruitment and assessment teams
- Meet operatoinal Police Officers
- Gain an understanding of the recruitment process
- Alleviate any concerns about the role and the recruitment process
If you have any queries about the workshop, please email PART@btp.pnn.police.uk
Spaces are limited and will be offered on eligibility and first come first served basis.
You will receive communication from the recruitment team to confirm your place on the workshop.
In line with our Positive Action initiative we are initially only offering this workshop to women and Black/Minority Ethnic groups who are currently under-represented in the Force.
This opportunity is closed to applications.