Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist
2 Service Delivery Administrators/Receptionists are required for a permanent contract role paying £20,817.00 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As a Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist with BTP you will support the delivery of an efficient, effective facilities support service to staff throughout BTP in relation to Finance & Corporate Services issues.
As a Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist you will be required to:
- Assist in the day to day control, management and monitoring of the of premises budget, and the procurement and contract management for facilities purchases, in relation to paper, stationery, furniture, services, maintenance of the buildings and all soft FM areas.
- Assist in the maintenance of day to day contact with premises users for any facilities related issues.
- Assist in the management of all building maintenance, access control, M&E and HVAC Contractors. Responsible for managing, arranging and co-ordinating the maintenance work requested with the contractors and suppliers.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Self starter, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure, produce high quality work, and exercise both initiative and discretion
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment. Owning and prioiritising workload to deliver a high level of performance and accuracy is met and maintained
- Highly effective customer service skills
- Good IT skills
If you are interested in applying to this Service Delivery Administrator/Receptionist role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary £20,817.00
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (12 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.