Stakeholder & Partnership Manager
British Transport Police (BTP) is the national police force for Britain's rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
We are looking to recruit a Stakeholder & Partnership Manager to be based from in our Sexual Offences Coordination Unit, London. This is a permanent position and the salary for the role is £31,666.23 plus £2495 London Weighing.
As a Stakeholder & Partnership Manager with BTP you will provide lead, manage and develop the strategic stakeholder relationship and communications strategy for BTP and its key internal, external and international partners in relation to sexual offences, providing advice and guidance to Head of Safeguarding, Head of Crime and BTP senior management team.
As a Stakeholder & Partnership Manager you will be required to:
- Manage individual project revenue and capital budgets and the business reporting cycle
- Provide high level specialist advice and guidance for BTP SMT, managers and employees in relation to sexual offences, stakeholder engagement, media relations and improving inter-agency partnerships
- Cultivate and manage sustained engagement with international partner agencies to promote knowledge sharing and collaboration opportunities
- Influence the behaviour of BTP Officers and staff to promote the use of best practice and bring control to project implementation and user acceptance
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Stakeholder & Partnership Manager will be required to evidence the following:
- Qualified to a degree level or equivalent
- PRINCE 2 Foundation and Practitioner
- Experience of providing strategic level advice in relation to stakeholder and partnership management with proven ability to work collaboratively across a range of law enforcement stakeholders and agencies
- Excellent project management skills
If you are interested in applying to this Stakeholder & Partnership Manager role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £31,666.23 plus £2495 London Weighing
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (12 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.