Change Network Coordinator
A Change Network Coordinator is required on a permanent contract paying £25,964.30 plus £2520 London Allowance with British Transport Police (BTP) based in London.
British Transport Police (BTP) provides a vital policing service to Britain’s railways, the rail operators, their staff and passengers across the country. We are a specialist force, highly responsive to railway issues alongside our policing mission to keep the public safe and protect vulnerable people. Our vision is to work with the rail industry to deliver a safe, secure, reliable and expanding transport system. To achieve that we have developed a new operating model that will see us transform our services and how we deliver them. This is the most significant transformation we have undertaken and we need your help. As a Change Network Coordinator with BTP you will co-ordinate the implementation and maintenance of the BTP 2021 Change Network.
As a Change Network Coordinator you will be required to:
- Act as a first point of contact for queries into the Transformation Portfolio Group, with a focus on providing an avenue for first line business change advice and guidance for programme, project and local managers.
- Coordinate the recruitment and development of the change network, working with the Engagement Managers and programme/project managers to ensure that relevant departments and teams are represented
- Develop, maintain and hold responsibility for the Transformation Portfolio Groups business change databases and act as the point of contact for all service delivery and analytical requests in relation to these.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Change Network Coordinator will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Degree in a relevant discipline or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience of working in a co-ordination role in a fast paced office environment
- Excellent report writing skills, so as to present issues in a clear and logical manner.
If you are interested in applying to this Change Network Coordinator role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £25,964.30 plus £2520 London Allowance if applicable
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.