Executive Team Assistant
An Executive Team Assistant is required for a permanent role with British Transport Police Authority paying £31,672.41 per annum inclusive of London Allowance.
The Authority’s primary statutory purpose is to secure the maintenance of an efficient and effective police force for the railways through British Transport Police. BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day BTP ensures the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As Executive Team Assistant you will provide highly efficient and effective administrative support to the Executive Team, acting as their first point of contact.
Key activities include:
- Support to the Senior Leadership team including diary management, travel and hotel bookings and other ad hoc administrative needs
- Office management including front of house duties, facilities management and general enquiries
- HR administration such as supporting the Head of Governance and Compliance with recruitment administration, vetting requests and transactional queries.
- Building strong relationships with diverse stakeholders across multiple networks
Key requirements include:
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in an Executive Assistant or Secretarial role
- Familiarity with HR, FoI, DP, H&S admin procedures and requirements for compliance
- Experience of contract admin, HR admin, procurement and managing suppliers
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary of £31,672.41 including London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants should review the attached document that details more information on the role and the application process. A CV and supporting statement should then be sent to Lucy Yasin, Head of Governance and Compliance, at email@example.com
This opportunity is closed to applications.