Specialist Operations Administrator
An Administrator is required on a Permanent contract paying £20,117.79 per annum plus £2,520 London Allowance with British Transport Police (BTP) based in our Central-London Specialist Operations (N7).
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As an Administrator with BTP you will be expected to provide a professional, efficient and comprehensive range of administrative support to the department.
As an Administrator you will be required to:
- Provide a full administrative service to include (as required) typing, email, processing general accounts, data entry, and creating and maintaining databases
- Monitor training qualifications and recertification of employees within the department.
- Research, collate and analyse information and prepare timely reports and files
- Intercept and make telephone calls on behalf of the manager or team, liaising with internal staff and external contacts at all levels
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description.
The successful HR Service Desk Support Officer will be required to evidence the following skills/experience:
- Minimum GCSE grade C in English and Maths, or equivalent experience
- Previous administrative or secretarial experience with a high level of organisational ability
- Experience of scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and taking of accurate minutes
If you are interested in applying to this role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Annual salary of £20,117.79 per annum.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.