Event -- PCSO (London) Application and Assessment Centre London Workshop - Saturday 24th February 2018
PCSO (London) Application and Assessment Centre Workshop
British Transport Police understand that it's only natural and indeed sensible to want to prepare for the recruitment process to be a PCSO with us. To support you through both your application and subsequent assessment centre we would like to invite you to a workshop on Saturday 24th February 2018.
The workshop will be held at Spring House, 6-38 Holloway Road, London, N7 8JL between 12:00pm to 15:00pm.
The workshop will include:
- Eligibility criteria for applications
- Coaching through the Competency Based Questions at application stage
- Assessment centre preparation
- Question and answer session for candidates
- Practice sessions to complete the ability tests
- Meet operational PCSO's
- Gain an understanding of the recruitment process
- Alleviate any concerns about the role and the recruitment process
If you have any queries about the workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited and will be offered on eligibility and first come first served basis. You will receive communication from the recruitment team to confirm your place on the workshop.
Spring House, 6-38 Holloway Road, London, N7 8JL
This opportunity is closed to applications.