Deputy Finance Director - 12 Month FTC
A Deputy Finance Director for Decision Support is required for a 12 month fixed term contract paying £83,043.81 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, Central London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As Deputy Finance Director – Decision Support with BTP you will be responsible for the management of the Business Partner team, Management Information and Analytics team and the Financial Strategy team.
As Deputy Director Finance you will be required to:
- Lead and manage the finance business partner team to provide expert advice to senior figures across the business
- Develop joined up budgeting and planning processes for medium and long-term financial planning
- Lead the development of the efficiency strategy
- Devise, implement and monitor financial controls
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Deputy Director Finance will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Member of one of the Consultative Committees of Accounting Bodies, e.g. ACCA, CIPFA, ICAEW, ICAI or ICAS with evidence of CPD
- Experience in a senior responsible position within a finance function
- Sound understanding and proven experience of delivering value added financial reporting
- A demonstrable track record of delivering against the deliverables laid out above and in the job description
If you are interested in applying to this Deputy Director Finance role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary of £83,043.81
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.