IT Project Manager
An IT Project Manager is required for a 9 month fixed term contract with British Transport Police (BTP) to assist with the delivery of the Force’s new Wider Area Network (WAN). This role is paying up to £42,336.10 and is based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As IT Project Manager with BTP you will help the Programme Team drive the technical change to ensure an effective and efficient network is delivered Force wide.
Key activities include:
- Deliver project updates and outputs in related meetings
- Manage project streams as required within the programme
- Acquire and utilise the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Experience of delivering challenging IT related projects
- Good knowledge of the PRINCE Project Management methodology or a recognised equivalent.
- A good understanding of the challenges required to deliver WAN/LAN replacements.
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary of up to £42,336.10 (£37,212.10 + £2,520 London Allowance + a SFIA supplement of up to £2,613)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.