Systems Business Analyst
A Systems Business Analyst is required for a permanent role paying up to £39,372.10 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Business Analyst with BTP you will form part of the Digital Policing Programme Team delivering digital change across the Force.
Key activities include:
- Development of change proposals for Integrated Policing Systems. Working with business leads to ascertain requirements and then develop and deliver the solution to the Force. Develop end to end business processes to drive efficiencies for Front Line Officers and Staff and where possible look to deliver a mobile solution for these.
- Attend National meetings, identify best practice and efficiencies and implement these within Force.
- Work with counterparts in other Force’s using the same technology solutions to develop a single way of working and to deliver this in Force.
Key requirements include:
- Specific expertise and experience in business analysis, requirements development and reporting
- Experience of translating concepts or suggestions into practical, compelling and meaningful proposals
- Experience in planning change delivery, including resource planning and risk/issue management
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary of £39,372.10 (£37,212.10 base + a £2,520 London Allowance)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.