An eLearning Designer is required on a permanent contract paying £31,672.41 with British Transport Police (BTP) based in West Kensington, London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As eLearning Designer you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of innovative digital learning solutions.
The eLearning Designer will work with the learning and development team, stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to create blended learning programmes as well as stand-alone digital solutions. This role will also be responsible for creating and facilitating the running of digital immersive learning courses using our innovative ‘Hydra’ system. As eLearning Designer you will be required to:
- Work with subject matter experts to design, develop and facilitate immersive learning courses
- Develop courses using a variety of media such as e-learning, videos and podcasts and also update existing content where required.
- Provide training packages for staff, officers and partner agencies
- Create training packages on a variety of topics from fatality management to major incident exercises including management development
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful eLearning Designer will be required to evidence the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable background in designing and developing digital learning solutions
- Competent in the use of design and editing software eg: Captivate, Storyline, Nimble, Premier or similar
- Qualified in teaching or digital learning design
- Working with various stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop learning
- Facilitating and delivering training in a practical or classroom environment
If you are interested in applying to this eLearning Designer role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary £31,672.41 including London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.