Senior Regional Facilities Manager
A Senior Regional Facilities Manager is required for a Permanent Contract role paying £41,106.61 per annum plus £2,520 London Allowance per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Senior Regional Facilities Manager with BTP you will provision of an integrated and customer orientated facilities support service to Force Headquarters and satellite buildings including B Division.
As Senior Regional Facilities Manager you will be required to:
- Responsible for the provision of all professional Facilities Services functions, ensuring that all facilities are provided and reviewed, implementing changes as appropriate for all FHQ locations to deliver effective, efficient and effective range of support services meeting agreed policies and service level agreements.
- Develop, implement and monitor standardised processes and procedures for all facilities related activity for application across the whole estate (e.g. premises maintenance, health and safety, security, space management, room bookings) which ensure the effective running of premises.
- Ensure consistency of approach to delivery of agreed standards, processes and procedures and SLAs across Areas and will be the second line escalation point for any facilities related issues.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Senior Regional Facilities Manager will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Qualified or part qualified BIFM (British Institute of Facilities Management
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and project management skills.
- Significant practical experience of facilities management within a large complex organisation.
- NEC3 Term Service contract experience desirable.
If you are interested in applying to this Senior Regional Facilities Manager role then please do not delay. Interviews will take place on the 25th and 26th July 2018. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £41,106.61 per annum plus £2,520 London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (12 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.