A Resourcing Administrator is required for a permanent role paying £20,117.79 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Birmingham city centre.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As Resourcing Administrator with BTP you will support a Resourcing Advisor in providing professional and efficient administrative support. You will focus on providing contracts and other post-offer information to successful applicants, working with the team to plan and execute recruitment activities such as assessment days and carrying out general office duties.
As Resourcing Administrator you will be required to:
- Provide a full administrative service to include email, data entry, creating and maintaining files and databases and any other reasonable tasks as required
- To work closely with the Resourcing Advisor on a particular portfolio and provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders involved
- Complete pre-employment checks and onboarding for new joiners to BTP along with the advice and support they may require
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Resourcing Administrator will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Previous experience of delivering excellent administrative support
- Working in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Excellent proficiency with computer use including but not limited to MS Office suite
- Demonstrable experience of working in a demanding and fast-paced environment
If you are interested in applying to this Resourcing Administrator role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Annual salary £20,117.79 per annum
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discount
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.
This opportunity is closed to applications.