Senior IT Project Manager
A Senior IT Project Manager is required for a one year fixed term contract role paying up to £52,943.86 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Senior IT Project Manager with BTP you will form part of a digital transformation programme team delivering Office 365 services across the Force.
Key activities include:
- Ensure the development and implementation of business processes to meet Office 365 delivery
- Utilise resources across the digital transformation programme team
- Ensure the delivery of the project is delivered to cost, timescales, and quality
- Collaborate with BTP corporate PMO to ensure the delivery is aligned with wider projects
- Representing the Technology Department at joint programme and boards meetings
Key requirements include:
- Prince 2 certified
- Experience of using a range of project management methodologies
- Experience of delivering complex change programmes
- Exposure to core technologies
- Excellent risk, issue and dependency management skills
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £52,943.86 (£47,233.86 + £2,520 London Allowance + a SFIA supplement of up to £3,190 depending on skills and experience)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.