Senior Application Support Analyst
A Senior Application Support Analyst is required for a 6 month fixed term contract role paying up to £51,437.10 per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Senior Application Support Analyst with BTP you will offer specialist technical support for a range of applications across the Force.
- Carry out performance monitoring, investigation and resolution of issues
- Support the delivery and implementation of Office 365 services
- Collaborate with Database Administrators and Network Specialists to ensure effective delivery and maintenance of applications.
- Support 5,000 users UK wide, offering technical solutions to benefit the wider business
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive experience in an application analyst role supporting one or more core business applications
- Extensive experience of application management tools and techniques
- Working experience of Oracle and SQL
- Experience of dealing with third party suppliers
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £51,437.10 (£37,212.10 base plus £2,520 London Allowance plus a SFIA supplement of up to £11,705)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.