A Recruitment Advisor is required for an 18 month fixed term contract role paying up to £25,964.30 with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Birmingham.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As Recruitment Advisor with BTP you will support the development and manage the delivery of the annual plan for all ranks and grades of BTP employees covering all aspects of Resourcing. (E.g. attraction, recruitment, assessment on-boarding)
As Recruitment Advisor you will be required to:
- Lead the development of recruitment campaigns on behalf of individual portfolios
- Develop internal and external relationships to maximise the effectiveness of recruitment to BTP.
- Develop customer and colleague relationships both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate and assist with interviews, workshops and assessment centres.
- Proactively ensuring an awareness of all resourcing activity to include Police Officers and Staff.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description.
The successful Recruitment Advisor will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Previous experience of the successful delivery of broad scale or complicated recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Previous experience of developing successful relationships with demanding stakeholders
If you are interested in applying to this Recruitment Advisor role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £25,964.30 per annum
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.