We have a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Creative Executive to lead on all our creative design work – from lifesaving campaigns to engaging digital and social content.
Supporting the organisation in its response to a range of public protection and safety issues is not for the fainthearted, but if you’ve got what it takes we want to hear from you.
- Do you get a real sense of satisfaction knowing that as a result of your design work, lives could well have been saved?
- Do you get a sense pride when the projects you’ve lead come together to effectively communicate to a vast variety of audiences?
- Do you get a buzz when people passionately engage in a discussion as a result of social or video content you have created?
If the answer to those questions is yes, then read on.
Here at British Transport Police (BTP) Force Headquarters in Camden, we are looking to recruit an outstanding Creative Executive. The role is a permanent role, paying £29,152.41 per annum, plus £2,520 London Allowance.
As the organisation's creative adviser on all aspects of design and branding, the Creative Executive is responsible for:
- Representing the Corporate Communication department as a creative expert and supporting the wider organisation in its strategic objectives.
- Developing and delivering creative content for both traditional and digital media channels – sometimes in a fast paced, reactive manner.
- Managing multiple design projects spanning from national and regional campaigns, whilst also ensuring our brand guidelines are met when working in partnerships.
- Overseeing any collateral featuring our logo and managing any instances of misuse that may impact our organisation’s reputation.
The successful Creative Executive will have:
- The ability to not only work well but thrive working on multiple projects
- Significant management experience within a design agency or an in house team with a broad scope of work (including managing designers/agencies).
- Considerable experience in stakeholder/client management
- Exceptional traditional and digital design, copywriting and videography/photography skills.
- The ability to influence, persuade and negotiate, demonstrating gravitas and establishing credibility when giving advice and guidance at all levels of the organisation.
- Evidence of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with multiple partners and stakeholders and acting as a representative at a senior level.
- High degree of digital literacy inclusive of digital and social media content, video production and creating animations.
If you are interested in applying to this Creative Executive role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £29,152.41 plus £2,520 London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (12 months) for current substantive posting.