A Data Administrator is required on a permanent contract paying £19,274.22 plus £2520 London Allowance with British Transport Police (BTP) based in the Force Headquarters, Camden London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As a Data Administrator with BTP you will support the Analysis and Performance department by ensuring effective data management and supporting the provision and collation of high quality, accurate and relevant research to be used in conjunction with the teams reporting requirements.
As a Data Administrator you will be required to:
- Collect information from various internal and external sources for the purpose of research and analysis. The post holder will be expected to follow relevant policy and procedure relating to the information.
- Maintenance of database, the post holder will be expected to input data in a consistent and accurate manner onto all systems.
- Collate and extract information into a suitable format for Research and Analysis.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Data Administrator will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Excel or similar database system qualification evidenced through work or academic experience
- Trained and experienced in using Microsoft Office applications and different databases for the purpose of research and presenting results.
- Previous experience in collating research using a range of data sources and effectively displaying the results both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in applying to this Data Administrator role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £19,274.22 plus £2520 London Allowance if applicable
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.