Digital Policing Change and Training Manager
A Digital Policing Change and Training Manager is required for an 18 month fixed term contract role paying up to £39,338.67 with British Transport Police (BTP) based in London.
BTP is the national Police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As a Digital Policing Change and Training Manager you will supervise and lead the new Digital Policing Coordination unit.
As Digital Policing Change and Training Manager you will be required to:
- Support BTP's on-going development of its Digital Policing capabilities such as Niche, Controlworks, officer mobile devices and BWV and the associated policing processes through engagment with Divisions and operational users throughout the force.
- Be in charge of working with Learning and Development in creating the training packages and material for our digital systems as well as be responsible for the delivery of training to our users.
- Work with the systems business analysts and managers as they will help coordinate the development of our digital policing capabilities.
- Be responsible for constant feedback from divisions on our digital solution.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful Digital Policing Change and Training Manager will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Experience in design, development and delivery of IT Training Courses.
- Experience of translating user research into practical, compelling and meaningful proposals for complex enterprise level IT systems.
- Qualifications or relevant experience in Business Analysis and Change Management.
- Managing a team of resources in conducting user research and delivering training across a medium/large sized enterprise.
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary of £36,843.67 plus £2,495 London Allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.
This opportunity is closed to applications.