Senior Application Support Analyst
A Senior Application Support Specialist is required for a fixed term 18 month contract with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As Senior Application Support Analyst with BTP you will provide specialist technical support to ensure the resilience and reliability of Force-critical IT solutions.
Key challenges and deliverables include:
- Working closely with system owners to define strategy and assist in production of application roadmaps.
- To assist in assembly of Business Cases to secure funding for new products and major system upgrades, helping to obtain approval for Change Requests and oversee the implementation of them.
- Research and respond to logged issues, performance monitoring, advising/training users, devising corrections/workarounds for faults.
Key requirements for this role consist of:
- Extensive experience in an application analyst role supporting one or more core business applications,
- Good knowledge of application interfacing tools and techniques.
- Working experience of using SQL
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £50,885.58 (£36,843.67 + 10% on call allowance + £2,495 London Allowance + a SFIA supplement of £7,862.91 depending on skills and experience)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applications from everyone. You must have both the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least the previous three years. Any cautions or convictions including those deemed ‘spent’ must be declared at the point of application but will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.
This opportunity is closed to applications.